I don't know about you, but the most surreal thing for me to accept is infinity, not religion, nor science. You can't prove it, yet the thought of it will always be replaced by some other thoughts, and thus end the paradoxe of infinity.
It's hard to think of an end, except by putting an end to the thought in itself. The end and some incredulous infinite nothingness,are the same thing by definition. Take the equation 2+2=4, it is not a truth, but a logical truth, meaning that it is true by definition. Yet Georges Orwell's "2+2=5" provokes the thought, our trust towards a definition, a logic given/imposed to us by every educational institution.
My point is that something being true by definition is not the only answer to the paradoxe of nothingness... So what other answers could there be?
There, I have lost my train of thought
Irony at its best
- it is 9am. Goodnight
- A conclusion to my earlier thoughts on the notion ...
- L'illuminazione, e il fatto di essere capace di ri...
- Sembra che l'unica rivoluzione che puo servire e l...
- Thoughts of the day: -manifesto del futurismo -z...
- Oggi ho sentito la voce della primavera
- Art exam tomorrow, this is some of the footage fr...
- preview of a project i'm working on
- un messagio bellissimo ricevuto di prima mattina
- new mug, new coffee container aka an ashtray
- thought of 3min21sec
- getting pumped for the exams
- I always wonder why birds stay in the same place w...
- I bisogni..che cosa significherebbe?
- Lasolitudine è una strana compagna lei ti sorride ...
- I Passanti (di "Come costruirsi un destino")
- happy new year and may all our dreams come true th...
- ▼ January (20)