A conclusion to my earlier thoughts on the notion of infinity,
"Whatsoever we imagine is finite. Therefore there is no idea or conception of any thing we call infinite. No man can have in his mind an image of infinite magnitude nor conceive infinite swiftness, infinite time, or infinite force, or infinite power. When we say any thing is infinite, we signify only, that we are not able to conceive the ends, and bounds, of the things named; having no conception of the thing, but of our own inability.And therefore the name of God is used, not to make us conceive him; (for he is incomprehensible; and his greatness and power are inconceivable) but that we may honour him."
-Thomas Hobbes, "Leviathan", 1651
- it is 9am. Goodnight
- A conclusion to my earlier thoughts on the notion ...
- L'illuminazione, e il fatto di essere capace di ri...
- Sembra che l'unica rivoluzione che puo servire e l...
- Thoughts of the day: -manifesto del futurismo -z...
- Oggi ho sentito la voce della primavera
- Art exam tomorrow, this is some of the footage fr...
- preview of a project i'm working on
- un messagio bellissimo ricevuto di prima mattina
- new mug, new coffee container aka an ashtray
- thought of 3min21sec
- getting pumped for the exams
- I always wonder why birds stay in the same place w...
- I bisogni..che cosa significherebbe?
- Lasolitudine è una strana compagna lei ti sorride ...
- I Passanti (di "Come costruirsi un destino")
- happy new year and may all our dreams come true th...
- ▼ January (20)